In order to make the students and personnel take active part in sport activities, the following primary sport services are provided; arranging various tournaments and competitions by working in collaboration with related institutions, recruiting expert staff for encouraging sport in a conscious manner, and allowing participation in inter-university competitions; by making use of the sport infrastructure of the city, in addition to the facilities built in the Campus, to that end.
• Encouraging sport in order for the students of our University to make use of their free time, and protect their physical and mental health, in addition to providing education and training and supporting their scientific studies,
• Forming a sport club to represent our University in the best way possible,
• Participating in local, national, and international tournaments and competitions,
• Arranging group actions and competitions,
• Extending the works in this field by collaborating with both domestic and foreign institutions,
• Encouraging our students to take part in competitions and contests to represent our University,
• Providing a centralized body for the use of all sport facilities and equipment, and managing the operations in a planned manner.
Location of the Unit: Yıldırım Campus, the School of Foreign Languages, 3rd Floor.
Unit Employees: Lecturer Canan BASTIK
Phone: 224 300 36 25